About Me

My photo
Here is a look at the world as I see it.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 6, 2007

    First Blog

    Well, I'm not sure who all will read this so right now im pretty sure im just doing this for myself. I am addicted to other people's blogs so I figured I would try my hand at being on the other side and making my own. I set up my webpage which was an event upon its self. I have never made a page before and I think it came out pretty good for me not knowing what I was doing. I am still figuring it out and trying to get it set up the way I want it too. About a week ago I finally took my first pictures of a real live person. I had my cousin Mallory model for me and she did a great job. I was really nervous because I have never takin a picture of a person before and it is a lot different then what I am used to photographing, although im not "used to" photographing any thing since I am pretty new to the whole thing. Some of the pictures came out better than i anticipated which I am pretty stoked about. well hopefully I will take more pictures and make more post, and maybe somebody will read this. later

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Well the pictures of downtown turned out a lot better than you said they would be, they were great! Your site is also looking wonderful. I am glad you have your passion, you are an amazing photographer and I hope it takes you far.. Good luck and congrats.
    Skittles.

    Followers