About Me
Twitter Updates
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Another Site Change
I know these are geting pretty old but I changed my site around again. It is kind of like what I had in mind but there are still some limitations with the design and with what I know how to do. the site could probably look a lot better if I had someone else do it. If i did that then it would look like everyone elses. I enjoy being able to change my site to whatever I want whenever I want. although this does cause quite a few headaches. It might not be as clean as the others but it is 100% mine. hopefully as time passes I will learn more and be able to create a cooler site. I have another desin that I will be working on. I won't post it until it's complete. It looks pretty sweet in my head, but i still have a hard time getting my ideas onto the monitor. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment