I am still alive believe it or not. So I'm going to try and cram everything since my last post into one post without making it too terribly long. So prepare for catch up overload. Let’s see.... I helped Monkia with a wedding on Halloween, a hallowedding as I like to call it. This wedding was......crazy, in a good way. it’s going to take a lot to top a wedding where the guest were in costumes, I got sprayed with soda, almost got my camera kicked out of my hands, and the cops showed up.






next up, Trevor had some of Holga pics in a gallery for first fridays, so we headed up there and happened to bring my camera and took a couple of photos, 95% off which I took without looking.


Then Trevor, Monika, Lauren, Matt, and I all went on a little photo safari in Kansas City, Which I am proud to live in, mainly because or barbeque will pwn any other cities. You might not be able to tell but this photo actually is really huge.

And most recently I went out and shot the Koontz family, it was so cold we only had about 10 minutes to shoot before we started to feel like snowmen. Seriously, it was colder than a polar bear's toenail. However once I saw some of these photos I started to feel all warm inside again.




Well, that’s about it. I got in a car accident, but everything is fine. I am going back to school at UMKC to finish up my degree, and I still have 2 of the cutest nieces. If there is anything else I remember I'll blog about it in a couple months. Hopefully I will have more to blog about here pretty soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment