About Me

My photo
Here is a look at the world as I see it.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 14, 2007

    Third Thursdays Contest

    My mom convinced me to enter this photo contest for downtown Lee's Summit. I had to take a picture of the construction on 3rd street. I have no idea if there is a prize or anything. but the pictures will be on display this Thursday on 3rd street. I guess Lee's Summit is trying to do something like first fridays but theirs is called third thursdays on third. Well I took a lot of photos, some were good, a lot were bad. I kinda narrowed it down to these. there were plenty more i wanted to pick but my parents helped me decided. I think I am going with the 3rd or 4th one down, I am not sure yet.




    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey man, good job. i like the photos. I hope you win.

    Anonymous said...

    Hey just thought I'd tell you those pictures are awesome. Your deff something else. keep up the good work!

    Followers