About Me
Twitter Updates
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Im an award winning photographer
Well i really dont update here that often because I rarely have to shoot because of work and school. However I do have a couple of Jobs coming up. I am going to be doing my friend Pete's engagement Pictures which I am pretty stoked about. There is another job coming up which might be my first paying job, so im pretty nervous about that. But im not 100% certain about the details or if it is even a sure thing yet. Well, I won the photo contest held downtown. I am pretty excited about that. So now I am officially "an award winning amateur photographer". I dont think there was a prize because I wasnt even officailly notified I won. Trevor called me at 9:30 at night to congratulate me on my picture in the paper and I had no idea what he was talking about. So thanks Trev for letting me know, if not i still might not of figured it out. So if you get the Lees Summit Journal It was on the front page of the downtown section it also took up half a page on the inside. I think my family bought all the copies so if you dont have one good luck finding one. I am also in the process of redesigning my site, I still havent quite figured out what i am doing though, I dont have any new pictures but hopefully I can get time to take some new ones sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment