About Me

My photo
Here is a look at the world as I see it.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 29, 2007

    New Site

    I finally got around to a much needed redesign of my site. I am getting a little better at the whole website design thing. It took me a fourth of the time to completely redo my site than it did to do it the first time. I hope you guys like the new site. feel free to give me feedback. I am also trying to design a logo too, so if you have any ideas for that let m know. I am really in the mood to go shoot something (with my camera) but i don't know what. anyone have any ideas? I also want to go on photo road trip, if any one wants to join let me know.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey, the site looks good, it looks cleaner

    Followers